We Believe Our Visitors are Our Very Valuable Customers Too
Visits from your loved ones, family and friends, and even pets, often play a critical role in the healing process for every patient entrusted to our care. For our visitors’ comfort and convenience, we are determined to exceed your expectations too, so you will always feel welcome and comfortable in a relaxed pleasant atmosphere.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- We encourage all families to try to pace themselves in determining, how often and how long is the appropriate amount of time to spend here visiting. We know that every case is different, our goal is to help you find what is right for you. Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us. We extend daily visiting hours from 10:00 AM until 9:00 PM. If that doesn’t work for you, let us know so we can arrange something that fits better.
Pet Visit’s and Pet Therapy
- We strongly encourage, in fact, we insist, if it’s feasible, that you please bring well-behaved leashed pets to visit. The smiles and good feelings they add to residents are too great to measure. Just please remember not to bring them in the dining room during meals.
Enjoy our Patio Gardens
- Please take advantage of our pleasant weather to come outside and enjoy some fresh air in our two gardens, by our main visitor entrance up front, and in back adjacent to our main dining room. Our designated smoking section for residents is located under a canopy in the back patio.
- Guest tray tickets may be purchased at our receptionist desk for a nominal charge, to allow visitors and family to share a meal with patients and residents in our main dining room. If you prefer to bring in something homemade or from a favorite restaurant, we request that you please utilize our Family Cafe’ for dining.
Free Wi-Fi Access
- Visitors and residents are encouraged to use our Wi-Fi service to stay connected with e mail and internet.