Interesting Worthwhile Activity Programs Offered Daily, including some Evenings, for All Levels of Participation.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach offers a wide variety of therapeutic activity, social, and entertainment programs designed to promote and encourage participation and interaction between our guests, patients, residents, staff, visitors, and entertainers.
Programs are developed with input from residents and families to maximize the benefit from participating in activities which patients find interesting and personally rewarding, whether individually care planned for alert or for cognitively impaired residents. That way, there are always worthwhile opportunities for everyone to choose from, to enjoy and participate in. Here is a sample of some of the activities we offer.
- Wide selection of Live Entertainers offering different musical styles
- Nostalgic Movies and Sports Event viewings with fresh homemade Popcorn
- Extensive on-site Library
- Pet Therapy
- Variety of arts and crafts
- Board Games, and Puzzles
- Chair Yoga
- Socializing opportunities daily
- Special Holiday Activities
- Off-site day trips chosen by our Resident Council, destinations including restaurants, shopping trips, and local attractions
- Cook outs in our Garden Patio
- Bread Making
- Tai Chi
- Catholic Mass, Protestant prayer, and Jewish religious services
- Wii Bowling, Tennis, and other games
No matter what you prefer for recreational activities, you can be sure you’ll find it at Hamlin Place. We’ll be glad to show you what we have available, so please do stop in for a tour at any time. You don’t need an appointment.