At Hamlin Place, Caring is More Than Just Our Mission, It’s Our Way of Life
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood with beautiful, lush surroundings, making our location a unique setting that provides a quality of life intended to nourish the spirit. Independently owned, Hamlin Place navigates today’s complex healthcare environment with a singular focus — how to make a difference in our residents’ quality of life.
The one story building itself has many features, our beautiful Family Cafe offers hot beverages and free wireless Internet access. We have our full service beauty salon where you can enjoy manicures and pedicures in addition to full array of hair services. The activity centers are conveniently located.
Our Building also offers these additional features:
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms, including flat screen TV’s and Free Wireless Internet access.
- Live entertainment several times each week. Our price is all inclusive. Laundry is included in your services at no additional charge. We offer assistance with transportation arrangements for doctors office visits. (A nominal fee is charged or you can arrange for another transportation to get to your destination)
- Nutritional counseling to provide appropriate diets.
- Discharge planning to ensure a timely and safe return home.
- We offer the clinical and professional expertise necessary to provide individualized care that promotes progress towards rapid recovery
Not only do we receive referrals from the local hospitals, prior patients and families, but from physicians directly. In fact, many physicians place their own family members at Hamlin Place for short-term rehabilitation as well as for long-term care.
You’ll find Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach, family of professionals attuned to the challenges and concerns faced by residents and their loved ones. Our staff members are compassionate, highly-trained and knowledgeable partners, committed to a quality of care ranked among the very best in our field.
Whether you are making plans for the future or need to decide quickly, choosing a facility for a loved one can be a difficult decision, but it doesn’t have to be. Even if you aren’t prepared, we can provide the knowledge and trust it takes for you to have peace of mind in knowing you made the best choice. Call us to come for a tour.